Increasing Reading Speed
Category : Self Improvement | 1095 views | 2006-10-14 20:00:06
Reading is an integral part of our daily work lives. On a typical day, I spend a lot of time reading. For example,
- reading reports
- reading emails
- reading on the web
- reading manuals
- reading books
It is true that the more one reads the more one becomes better at it. Therefore, your reading speed can increase if you read a lot. This is the natural reading speed development process - read a lot. However, there is a program that claims that it can deliberately increase reading speed. The program is called, "Double Your Reading Speed In Just 16 Minutes".
Here are some points that look interesting:
- The program doesn't take a lot of time - 5 pages of notes and 20 minutes of audio clips
- Doesn't involve complex exercises
- You don't have to practice everyday
- Focuses on practical application rather than theory
The product also carries some interesting testimonials on how others benefited from the program. Here are a few:
* Before, I was reading a particular book at a pace of 2 pages per minute. After finishing the course, I was reading it at 5 pages per minute. - Michael Lee
* I've just started my MBA course and wanted to increase my reading speed. Your 16-minute programme did exactly what was promised. - Kimmo Jarvinen
* I am a freshman at Michigan State University and I just purchased your program and my speed went from 200 words per minute to nearly 460 per minute. - Rob Viola
If you are a student then you can get better grades if you read faster. As a matter of fact, regardless of your profession, the ability to read faster will increase your productivity.
I know I would like to become more productive so that I can have more time for work during the week and more time to play during the weekends.
More information of the product may be found here: http://business.marc8.com/ebook-info.php/name/16_minute_speed_reading_audio_program/toc_id/6-0-0-10/
Sanjib Ahmad - Freelance Writer and Product Consultant for Business.Marc8.com (http://business.marc8.com/). You are free to use this article in its entirety as long as you leave all links in place, do not modify the content, and include the resource box listed above.